If you love our products but do not reside in Lithuania, no need to worry! We are able to ship our items to almost anywhere in Europe! We have gone to great lengths to source the best delivery agents in the business who will deliver your goods with the same high level of service that we provide to all of our local customers.
We have assembled a delivery summary below, but if you have any further questions, send us an email at: [email protected] or give us a call at +370 650 00481 or simply use our website chat and we’ll do our very best to help!
Items that are in stock will be delivered within one week to continental areas in Europe.
For custom orders, delivery and manufacturing time can vary between 6 and 12 weeks depending on chosen brand, furniture size/color/fabric, and availability.
If your country is not within the standard delivery area shown in the map above, please contact us for a delivery availability/price quote at [email protected].
Delivery does not include assembly and carrying services, if you wish to have your furniture assembled and carried inside, please contact us and provide your shipping address and delivery floor information to receive a price quote.
Delivery to countries that are members of the European Free Trade Association or European Economic Area, but are not part of the EU (Switzerland, Norway, etc.), may incur additional import duties and taxes. Please contact us for more information.
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- All furniture items will fit through entryways, doorways, stairwells, halls, and around corners into the desired location. If you or UAB “Alarus” is unable to place your furniture to the desired location due to fit, the furniture will not be refunded.
- You protect your floors from damage by laying rugs, blankets, or cardboard down prior to delivery. UAB “Alarus” will not be responsible for damage to any floors.
- Desired locations must be clear and safely accessible for the delivery truck to complete delivery. In case the delivery truck cannot bring furniture to the exact address due to obstacles on the way, the truck will offload the furniture to the closest place possible.
- In the case you wish to collect the furniture yourself, UAB “Alarus” is not responsible for any damages that occur during transportation, furthermore, the warranty does not protect from cases where the damage is dealt to the items during such transportation.
Quality control of goods
Prior to dispatch from our warehouse, our dedicated team will ensure your items have passed quality control.
Please note if you are arranging your own shipping, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to items once they have left our warehouse. We advise insurance is taken out with the shipping agents for all items on the delivery.
By using our delivery service you acquire the following benefits:
- Professional and safe delivery to your front door, our delivery service will do their best to deliver your goods as close as possible to your front door.
- The delivery team will use all necessary protection during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure safety for you and them.
- Professional support and information from our team.
- Information on where your goods are located if you desire to track their progress.